Hardened X-Stream Air Wipe
Hardened X-Stream Air Wipe
Product Code : HXAW
Brand Name : KJN ENTERPRISES
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
316 L grade stainless steel is made using Hardened X-Stream Air Wipe, which is necessary to dry and to eliminate dirt from extruded trim taken into use in automotive sector. The design of this air wipe involves a ring shaped compartment through which compressed air passes in direction of its ring shaped nozzle at great impetus. Air driven operation, High air flow rate, less consumption of compressed air, quick on/off function, trouble free air flow controlling procedure and maintenance free operation are a few of its main features.
- Specially designed for high temperature and corrosion prone working environment usage purpose, this air wipe can be fixed and maintain effortlessly.
- Consistent air flow rate
- Generates laminar air flow
- Long functioning life
Air Wipe Blow-Off System - X-Stream™ Ring Blade™ Air Wipe:
X-Stream™ Ring Blade™ from Nex Flow™ is very simple to mount and maintain and diminishes both noise and compressed air consumption levels.
Designed for use about 400°F (204°C), it generates a "laminar" flow of air along its 360º angle through the "Coanda" effect that "entrains" a huge volume of air from the adjacent area along with the small quantity of compressed air drawn from the Ring-Blade™ air-saver wiper-blade to create an output flow about 30 times.
Air Wipe Blow-Off System - X-Stream™ Ring Blade™ benefits on compressed air reserves in less weeks in some applications in comparison to nozzle "rings" or simple annular slots taken into use by other air wiping system.
Blow-off, clean and cool items such as cable, wire, pipe, and hose with the help of Air Wipe Blow-Off System Ring-Blade™ from Nex Flow.
Air Wipe Blow-Off System - X-Stream™ Ring Blade™ Features:
Air Wipe Blow-Off System - X-Stream™ Ring Blade™ Benefits:
- System is manufactured using SS-316L to offer even air flow 360º around the part.
- Designed as two pieces joined together to close and open around the part.
- Immediate on-off as it has no moving parts.
- No electricity loss or explosion hazard.
- Even blow off around the part, light in weight and compact.
- Easy to install and maintain and allows removal of a continuous piece.
- Reduced compressed air use for energy savings plus lower noise levels.
- Maintenance free with output easily controlled, safe to use.
Offered in eight standard (interior) diameters: 1/2", 1", 2", 3", 4", 5", 6" & 7"
For the Air Wipe Blow-Off System - Ring-Blade™ special diameters are available on customer request from Nex Flow™.
Air Wipe Blow-Off System - Ring-Blade™ is offered with a standard .002" vent gap that will work for 90% of all usages encountered.
If greater force is needed, a second .002" (.05mm) shim may be used to open the gap for better flow.
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India