VORTEX TUBES FOR SPOT COOLING WITH HAND ADJUSTMENT
Medium and Small size Nex Flow™ Vortex Tubes come with an Optional Hand Adjustment Muffler. This enables the convenience of using only your hand, instead of a screwdriver. Vortex Tube Information
Vortex Tube is a virtually maintenance free device which uses compressed air to produce cold air. This air can be used for a number of cooling applications. The Cold Air can be adjusted down to subzero temperatures. Frigid-X™ Hand Adjustable Unit Advantages:
- Easy Adjustment - No Screwdriver Needed.
- Small and Lightweight.
- Adjustable Temperature Range.
- Cool electronic and electrical control.
- Cool machine operations/tooling.
- Cool CCTV cameras.
- Set hot melt adhesives.
- Cool soldered parts.
- Cool gas samples.
- Cool heat seals.
- Cooling environmental chambers.